- Greenpeace is the largest independent direct-action environmental organization in the world
- They defend the natural world and promote peace by investigating, exposing, and confronting environmental abuse, championing environmentally responsible solutions, and advocating for the rights and well-being of all people.
- The problems they are trying to tackle are so big, that it takes a huge effort of people all over the world.
- Greenpeace is an inclusive, people-powered, collective movement.
- Their focus is on big political and corporate changes, just as much as it is on empowering people in our network to act in their homes and communities.
Where I Come In
- I wanted to improve they’re area of focus on “Saving the forest’s.”
- In order for me to create a marketing campaign, i needed to learn first.
- After research, video’s and thumb-nailing; I began to work.
- But i want you guys to learn too, because in order to support you need a basis of understanding.
- Even though ancient forests may be what he talks about, he still explains to you the uses of a forest.
• Did you know "Redwood Trees" are near extinction? • Giant Redwoods were first discovered in Sierra Nevada and can be found in National Parks throughout California • Coast Redwoods are the tallest redwoods and are only seen along the California coastline • However, they won't be here for long unless we make a change
Back to the forest’s
- Forest’s are facing deforestation
- Deforestation is cause by: Illegal logging, and global warming
- Illegal logging is basically cutting down tree’s illegally for they’re uses
- Yes, tress to make paper, firewood, homes, furniture, lotions , etc.
- But, the cutting down of tree’s without regulation will cause forest’s to decrease in size.
- They are already decreasing in size from global warming by deteriorating
- If we stand together, donate, and actively support, we can help preserve our forests’s
- Remember it’s for us!
- Back to the Redwood
- They’re the biggest tree in the world
- Amazing to look at
- There forest’s are beautiful, the trees practically touch the sky